By Dave Smith,Erik Hellman
Discover greater than a hundred down-to-earth code recipes, overlaying a variety of worthwhile themes utilizing entire and real-world operating code examples. This ebook is up to date to incorporate the Android N SDK (7.0), in addition to prior releases.
Crammed with insightful guide and worthwhile examples, this 5th version of Android Recipes is your advisor to writing apps for one in all today’s most well liked cellular structures. It deals pragmatic suggestion to help you get the task performed quick and good. this may prevent loads of paintings over making a venture from scratch.
Instead of summary descriptions of advanced innovations, in Android Recipes you'll locate stay code examples. in the event you commence a brand new venture you could ponder copying and pasting the code and configuration documents from this publication after which editing them on your personal customization needs.
What you will Learn
- Code for Android smartphones and tablets
- Use exterior libraries to avoid wasting time and effort
- Boost app functionality by utilizing the Android NDK and RenderScript
- Design apps for functionality, responsiveness, and seamlessness
- Send information among units and different exterior hardware
- Persist software info and percentage it among applications
- Capture and play again a number of gadget media items
- Communicate with net services
- Get the main from your consumer interface
Read Online or Download Android Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach PDF
Best object oriented design books
What’s so particular approximately layout styles? At any given second, an individual struggles with an analogous software program layout difficulties you may have. And, likelihood is, another person has already solved your challenge. This version of Head First layout Patterns—now up to date for Java 8—shows you the tried-and-true, road-tested styles utilized by builders to create useful, dependent, reusable, and versatile software program.
Builders, programmers, technical architects, and specialists: you're hugely expert and feature deep dedication in your craft in addition to the incentive to excel. It’s time to step clear of the perceived defense of a full-time salaried place, or a slightly winning solo company, and step right into a global of freedom, independence, and wealth.
Leverage the ability of Scala with assorted instruments to construct scalable, powerful information technological know-how applicationsAbout This BookA entire advisor for scalable information technological know-how recommendations, from facts ingestion to info visualizationDeploy horizontally scalable info processing pipelines and reap the benefits of net frameworks to construct enticing visualizationsBuild practical, type-safe workouts to have interaction with relational and NoSQL databases with assistance from tutorials and examples providedWho This e-book Is ForIf you're a Scala developer or information scientist, or with a purpose to input the sphere of knowledge technology, then this publication provide you with the entire instruments you want to enforce information technology ideas.
Migrate an present Drupal 6 or 7 web site to Backdrop and observe why you want to think about using Backdrop while development a brand new web site. you are going to study what Backdrop is, the right way to set up and configure Backdrop, and create and deal with content material. Migrating from Drupal to Backdrop makes a speciality of the person who's chargeable for construction, keeping, and dealing with an organization's web site and who's attracted to Backdrop’s skill to satisfy their site’s requisites.
- Thinking Functionally with Haskell
- Programming in C++
- Head First Servlets and JSP: Passing the Sun Certified Web Component Developer Exam
- Jython Essentials: Rapid Scripting in Java
- Python Data Visualization Cookbook - Second Edition
- Fields of Logic and Computation II: Essays Dedicated to Yuri Gurevich on the Occasion of His 75th Birthday (Lecture Notes in Computer Science)
Additional info for Android Recipes: A Problem-Solution Approach